We celebrated my birthday with a hike. We went up to Tony Grove. It was Violet's first alpine experience. 'Twas a smashing good time!
Here's the kid being playful cute. Check out her monkey feet.
Here's the kid being slobbery cute.
Here's the kid being sleepy cute under the watchful eye of blue dog.

A few days ago it was just too nice not to go for a ride.
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MIKE!!!!!! Bruce & I have been discussing what kind of a cake to bake.
We went to World Market today and got some of that flaming label wine. We think raspberry chocolate lava cakes are also in order.
We are looking forward to seeing you all.
That is one cute baby!
man! she is really cute. she does not look amused by the snowball.... and how did you capture that laughing picture. nice job.
That photo with the snowball on the head is the BEST thing I have ever seen...! Her expression is PERFECT... "Yeah dad, real funny. I'm only a baby so I can't do anything but just so you know, this is not cool." Meanwhile, Mike is very amused. Damn, she is cute!
Post a Comment