
So I'm stuck at Starbucks in Layton, UT. Not that that is necessarily a bad thing, but I can certainly think of other things I'd rather be doing and places I'd rather be. But when the VW is in the shop (at Cutrubus), there just aren't a lot of other options. So Starbucks it is. At least they have good oatmeal for breakfast, and I even remembered my NPR/Utah Public Radio travel mug.
What's new with Violet....let's see. She is now saying something resembling "apple" and "applesauce". That's pretty cool for Mike and I, particularly because she started saying this in response to my (almost) daily questions about whether or not she'd like some homemade apple sauce with her meals. I am pretty excited that she likes my home-canned, unsweetened apple and apple/pear sauces from last summer/fall. A) she is getting healthy food, and B) she is getting it straight from the source! Although we don't have any auditory proof just yet, rest assured that we'll have audio and/or video to post soon!
Vi is also feeling better since her last antibiotic course started, thankfully. Her cough is almost gone and she has a lot more energy. The Roses (at the Sunshine Academy) say she is "back to being Violet", which is a great thing, as we all love little Violet:-)
3 comments:
We are so glad Vi is feeling better.
Thank you for the comment:-) And we are glad she is doing better, too!
Look at those big eyes!...Is this a pic of her ramping up after a double hot chocolate? Bzzzzz!
Post a Comment