19 December 2010

No more of this llama drama

Violet is a big fan of the Llama llama books. This particular fact is unrelated to anything else in the post, but it does make a good title so I'm going with it.

It's been cold here lately. Not a surprise, really, it being winter and all... One of the features of winter here is that the freezing fog adheres to just about everything, including Trooper's whiskers as seen here through our storm door.

Violet has discovered her Lego Duplo blocks in a big way. She loves to make castles and talk to her little people. She's working hard on here spatial intelligence. If you happen to visit our house she'll be quick to show you her handiwork. She's quite proud of her accomplishment, and rightfully so!
Random picture of the holiday tree in Union Square in San Francisco.

We went to PetSmart recently. Violet thought the stuffed dogs required further inspection. I thought so too. So I tossed Violet into the bin so she could really get a good look at the toys. At first Violet was a little confused but it didn't take her long to figure it out. Heh-heh...



Violet also enjoyed wearing my down vest around the house for a few minutes. It's just a wee bit big for her.
Milk is very exciting.
In Idaho Falls you will find a very entertaining Army Navy Surplus store. I'm pretty sure there is one of everything in that store. One thing they do have that Violet would not let me out the store with is a pink camo cap. Violet makes it work.

Violet sacked out in the back seat


3 comments:

Emily, Bob, Etta & Mae said...

Etta also loves Llama, Llama. Sometimes when she is throwing a fit I just say, "Stop all this llama drama! Be patient with your llama mama." She thinks it is hilarious and it usually (well, sometimes) works. I think they are cute books.

joanna said...

Emily - that's a great tip! Next time Vi gets upset about something, I'm going to use that:-)

Kristen G. said...

Llama Llama books are a big hit in my house as well! Gwen carries that book around a lot of the time & gives it to who ever she can to read!