
It's difficult to capture the daily changes in Violet's development. For instance, she had seemed to be favoring her right hand for the last few months until yesterday when she was doing almost everything with her left. Every day is something new. Since most of you don't see Violet on a regular basis, here are some the skills she has more or less mastered in the last few weeks.
Sitting on a log...
Crawling...
Drinking from her sippy cup...
(bonus track: she is just discovering her hair)
10 comments:
That video is wonderful! Thanks for taking the time to put it on the blog. We both love watching it. She is quite a kid.
I love the slightly asymmetrical crawling. It is adorable.
Aaaah. I am infused with new life now that I have been able to see Violet again. How about some video of her parents??? We love you, too.
'Love that Violet has discovered that she has some fuzzy stuff on top of her head. She really is a skilled water-drinker. Excellent child-rearing going on there!
XO
love the videos! she is quite good at the sippy cup! she's getting so big...WOW! miss you all, as I usually do!
Bruce watched the videos several times today while I was at work. I have watched them again since I have been home.
THANKS for the treat!
Love you, PEACE.
We are still having fun watching Vi's videos but we are addicted and need MORE!
So much fun when they discover new things! So cute! I needed this today!
Like a lion stalking a herd of zebra! She's awesome!
I love the sippy cup video! She is amazing and beautiful! How many freakin dishes do you really have in that china cabinet anyhow? I miss you guys and hope you are all well and that Mike didn't bring back any South American funk. Hugs.
Thanks Dave, and congratulations on your own family addition! And no, it doesn't appear that Mike has brought back any South American funk. If only we can dodge the local, North American funk this year, we'll be in good shape:-)
Post a Comment