- Had to take care of Violet 24-7
- Started teaching two classes at USU
- Started teaching her private saxophone students
- Got bronchitis
- Lost her voice
- Had to tend to a snotty-nosed and bronchitis-y Violet
- Had to tend to 1 dog, 3 cats, 3 horses, 6 ducks and 11 chickens
So now on to Violet. She is a very different little girl than when I left. She has more hair. She can crawl like lightening. She can pull herself up on furniture and people. She is far more animated and vocal. She's still cute (of course). Here's a video to tide you over until I can round up some more Violet footage. The sweater I picked up in Chile, I think she looks adorable.
5 comments:
I'll be first to say, GREAT JOB! I took Etta home to my folks for the long weekend and that tired me out enough. I can't imagine going for 24 days with all that other stuff thrown in. Very nice!!
Joanna, Well done!
Mike, Thanks for posting! Glad you are home safely.
Violet, you look great!
GREAT JOB JOANNA! Independent is good. Having you all together at home is better.
We love you all.
GREAT pictures of our beautiful Violet. We had a good time watching the videos over and over today.
Amazing Joanna for soldiering through and amazing Violet for being so cute (especially in her new sweater)!
You go girl! That's incredible! I watched our baby boy for a whole 42 hours by myself and it almost killed me!
Post a Comment