The life and times of two rising superstars.
OHHHHHHHHH! I think I teared up a little... I can't believe it!!!! soon she'll be on her own two litle Lamberfeeties.
She is so excited! Love it!
amazing. I just can't beleive she's basically walking. how can she grow so fast?!?!!??
Woah! Do you have a license to operate that vehicle?!? You slow down little missy. Growing up is not a race! Smiley cutie!
we have watched this video so many times. Violet is so happy that it makes us laugh with her.
Yeah Violet! Keep it up & you will be running in no time!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
OHHHHHHHHH! I think I teared up a little... I can't believe it!!!! soon she'll be on her own two litle Lamberfeeties.
She is so excited! Love it!
amazing. I just can't beleive she's basically walking. how can she grow so fast?!?!!??
Woah! Do you have a license to operate that vehicle?!? You slow down little missy. Growing up is not a race! Smiley cutie!
we have watched this video so many times. Violet is so happy that it makes us laugh with her.
Yeah Violet! Keep it up & you will be running in no time!
Post a Comment