14 March 2009

Breakfast of champions

Disclaimer:
It has recently come to my attention that some of our pictures are somewhat out of focus. While I won't disagree, I will say that most of the time the window for capturing cuteness is so short we can't be worried about the finer points of composition. So, phhhhtttt!


Violet started solid food this week! We are starting with rice cereal, just like the books, Violet's pediatrician, and our friends with babies recommend. Violet (the Cutest Cowgirl) seems to be taking readily to the food. We don't yet need to resort to airplanes flying into hangars, we pretty much show her the spoon, she gives us the little baby bird open mouth and the rest takes care of itself. I'm sure the future will hold more messy encounters, but for the last three days it's been pretty neat.


Other cute pictures are shown below.

A different kind of solid food. She can fit her entire foot in her mouth. Crazy.


Violet fits perfectly in this basket.


Amy and Tim donated their Johnny Jump Up apparatus. Violet approves.


Violet likes to read her book!

3 comments:

grandmapa said...

Out of focus?? Who cares? My glasses aren't good enough that I can tell ;-]
Actually it is the gossimer of cuteness that may be distracting some viewers (or they have better vision than I). Grampa Bruce just says "Violet is cute in or out of focus".
Nancy

Jenn said...

These are definitely the cutest yet. She is getting cuter by the day.

Amy said...

Violet is definitely a cutie. We hope she enjoys the jumper as much as its previous users.