18 March 2009

Doing taxes tonight....

I'm pretty sure that Violet is over-estimating the size of her mouth. It's one thing to try to get a rattle or a stuffed animal in her mouth. Here she is trying to eat my head.

This week we had 72 hours of temperatures above 40 degrees and lots of wind and sun. The 10 inches of snow melted and created some neat water features at the end of our driveway. The water was almost a foot deep in places. The next day the county came out with a backhoe and a grader to dig out the culverts.

We went for a quick outdoor jaunt last weekend. I went for a bike ride on the snow and Joanna escorted Violet around the Green Canyon nature-walk area. My bike ride was fun but the snow was too slushy so I only got a few miles in before I called it quits. Joanna and Vi could have walked for hours. Do you see their huge smiles?


No comments: