The big news here is that Joanna and I made the horribly conflicted decision to have Kora put to sleep. She was very sick with at least six different chronic conditions, one of them was diagnosed as terminal several years ago. We knew this was coming but it still sucks. At least Violet had the chance to know Kora, even if just a little.

Kora in her better days.

Despite the general low feeling in around our now very empty feeling house, Violet needed dinner and a bath.


2 comments:
Great pictures. Looks like she is growing fast and as always, really strong.
Oh my. I'm so sorry you had to put Kora down. I didn't know last night when we spoke, otherwise I would have said something. It's always "ruff" to put your furry pals to sleep. Sorry, had to put something kinda funny in there... We'll try to spark things up a little with Izzy when we visit. she'll keep us entertained. She hasn't met any friends yet as small as Violet so it'll be good. she LOVES playing with little kids. Yesterday, I put her on her leash and had two little girls who were visiting the winery take her out to play. The parents thought it was a great idea! Kept the kids outta everyone's hair while they tasted wine. Okay. I'll be calling soon with our departure info. :)
Post a Comment