11 April 2009

Couplanewpix

Here are some quick shots of our week. When Joanna was about 6 months pregnant, we spent the day wandering around Boston. We couldn't find many cool, hippie baby things that would fit into our luggage on the way home. We had more or less resigned ourselves to leaving Boston empty handed until we found a baby sling from The Hempest on Newbury Street. I had thought that the Newbury Street location had closed but their website seems to think it's still open. Anyhoo... Violet used to complain vociferously about being put into the sling, probably because she was too small. Now she is just the right size and seems to really dig it.


Also, we visited Phyllis and Shawn last weekend. We like going up to Idaho. Here is Violet being held by Phyllis. I think Phyllis likes Violet. I mean, really, how could you not like Violet?

1 comment:

grandmapa said...

Vi looks pretty content with Phyllis too.