Working on talking! (sorry it is sideways...)
And learning about cause and effect. (again, sorry with the sideways issue, I haven't figured out how to remedy that in this program yet...)
On the home front...it snowed again today. I put the horses out on the pastures just as it started...

...and then I checked on them a bit later, as the snow started sticking.

I'm sure spring is here, as we've already been up to around 70 degrees F for several days, but this is just how spring works in the mountains. More snow is predicted for tomorrow, too!
4 comments:
What a baby! She is WAY above average.
She is quad-able even if she can't walk.
Her feet are so fast they are hard to follow with the human eye.
We think she is a very exceptionally bright baby, and she is way cute!
it's so funny. I think you can almost see her trying to figure out all this stuff around her and how to comment on all of it! ha! love it. she's awesome. I love Vi.
Thank you for the nice comments - we love getting comments! And we love hearing how great Violet is, too;-)
Vi rocks and almost talks!
Post a Comment