***Note of dismay: I had a great post all ready to publish, and the computer somehow managed to eat it - videos, pictures, text and all. So you now will get a greatly reduced version, as I am unwilling (and don't have the time) to recreate it in entirety. Argh.
Chapter One: Chatterbox
Violet has been amusing us with some new vocal skills lately. She chatters, babbles, clicks her tongue, and generally keeps the house vocally active these days. It is hard not to smile with a babbling baby around. I had a great video of her ready for you, but that will now have to wait for another posting. Sorry.
Chapter Two: Messy Face, or, Why I am Thankful for A) Bath Time, and B) the Dishwasher
Long story (now deleted...) short, Violet got her first "finger food" tonight. Baked acorn squash. She enjoyed it, and herself.
Chapter Three: Thunderstorm!
We had a massive, albeit brief, thunderstorm today. I might not normally post video of such an occurrence, but since Mike is out of town I thought he might like to see (and hear) some of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thanks for the great pictures. Vi is radiant!
Post a Comment