I'm normally not very excited anymore about nights in hotels, but this time Joanna and Violet are along for the ride! Joanna welcomes any opportunity to get out of Logan for a spell so this was a great break for her. While I'm off to DPG for the AM, Joanna and Violet get to spend the night with me at the Marriott and then spend the morning hanging around SLC. We're right across the street from Temple Square, and a few blocks from the Gateway, so who knows what they will do for the morning. This trip also marks Violet's first night in a hotel, a non-event for her, but a new experience for Joanna and I to figure out how to pack/prepare for a night not at our house or that of a friend/family member.
Here's a picture of Violet gumming a ginger snap on the hotel bed.
2 comments:
hmm, I think if Joanna had to pick between the temple and a shopping mall... she would probably have a hard time choosing... but... yeah, I don't know, it's a close call...
Kate, you comment is really funny:-)
What makes it even funnier, and totally ironic, is that I actually went to Temple Square instead! I didn't want to spend any money, and the flowers and trees were all in bloom at the square. And these nice women welcomed Vi and in, and told us about the New Dispensation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints. I'll have to tell you about it some day...
Post a Comment