21 July 2009

This is so wrong. So, so wrong.

Violet had a bit of "blowout" today. You know, like when a diaper fails to contain its contents.

(This is not chocolate)

A more cheerful thought is that Violet can stand up by herself when she uses a balancing aid. Like a couch, or a Mom or a Dad.


She's also working on locomotion. Not quite a crawl, but it gets the job done.

8 comments:

grandmapa said...

Shit happens!

Kate Comstock said...

OH MY! that is by far the worst blowout I've seen...and I've seen a lot. But I've never seen one where the kid played in it. I called in Denny to see the new photos and he said, "Wow. that's gross." with a slightly bewildered smirk.

Kate Comstock said...

the more I laugh at this photo the more the term my Papa used, "Shit eatin' grin" comes to mind...

grandmapa said...

Aunt Cookie ask your mom, bet she has seen this situation before! I certainly have.
We love you.

joanna said...

Kate - you should ask Denny if he still considers Violet the smartest baby in the world...

grandmapa said...

YES, she is the smartest baby in the world.

joanna said...

BTW, every parent I've mentioned this to has admitted that they've experienced something similar - how funny! My friend in Pasco, Amber, even said she found her twin girls flinging poo across the room at one another on day....glad I didn't experience that;-)

Amy said...

She looks so pleased with herself! Too funny.