The main reason that we're lax in getting the postings up is that we haven't been up to much in the past week, primarily due to the fact that I hurt my back and have been trying to recuperate since then. Special thanks to our babysitters and friends, the Dolny family. Primarily Ellen and Madi. Not only did they watch Violet for us last week when I couldn't pick her up (or even bend over for that matter), but they also watched ME. According to Mike, they babysat both Violet and me. I prefer to think that they just helped me out when I couldn't get around.
On the other hand, Violet is doing well. Her two bottom teeth are bigger than ever (go figure...), and she is getting ever more active and vocal. We're working on baby sign language, but she hasn't started doing it herself yet. She is, however, very interested in watching us do it. I predict she'll be using a few basic signs soon.
Here's what Violet was up to this evening:


3 comments:
Yay! New posts! Actually, I do eagerly await these. :) Sorry to hear that you hurt your back, Joanna. Feeling better? per usual Violet is stinkin' cute in her photos and video. The squeal at the beginning startled me and then made me laugh. I think I hit the UP volume right as she squeeked so it was doubly loud. Miss you all!!!!!!
So sorry you hurt your back! What happened?? Let us know how we can help.
As always, Violet is adorable!
As ever, Violet is the most beautiful baby.
We love the pictures. We miss all of you.
Post a Comment