24 August 2009

Greek Yogurt - Blueberry

Violet's newest favorite food: blueberry greek yogurt. I was having some for breakfast the other day and offered her a bit. I was suprised that she actually liked it, and now whenever I eat it she shares with me. She seems to like vanilla as well, but blueberry is her favorite.

For those who are interested in Vi's diet, she also likes vegetarian baked beans, whole-wheat bread, hard-boiled eggs, fresh blueberries, fresh nectarines, chickpea curry (thanks Amy!), vegetable fritatas, black beans, veggie lasagna, and trout. I'm sure there are a handful of other things she likes lately, but that is a good representation.

Mike has now been in Chile for over a week, and we've got almost 2.5 weeks to go. We miss him a lot. Violet really likes to hear his voice over Skype, though, and is even more excited when the video capability works out and she can see him.

I thought I'd post a few (OK, a lot of) pictures of home, mainly for Mike, but also for the rest of you that would like to see what our place looks like in August. And a few of Violet, just for fun.




This afternoon's thunderstorm.
(Sunday was very stormy - we got over an inch of rain!)














Corn in the garden.



Doh! I'm done with my curry already!



3 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! Glad she liked the curry. Henry loved it too. Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!

grandmapa said...

Thanks for posting the pictures, they are beautiful.

grandmapa said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures. I enjoyed looking at all of them this morning-especially Vi.
We love you all.