15 December 2009

Go Violet, Go!


My birthday present from the Dolny Family, and a tribute to little Violet's biggest accomplishment in the past month or so.



Violet really likes Kokanee, Mike's new dog. I think the feeling is reciprocated as well!


And finally, the picture that got cut off of the last posting. It is a couple of months old I think, but it is still amazingly cute. Violet does love bathtime...



4 comments:

mike said...

Well, if no one will comment about how beautiful and talented and comedic Violet is, I will. Hooray for Violet!

grandmapa said...

Our grand daughter is THE most beautiful and talented baby in the world, we are sure of that!

Kate said...

this video is HILaroius... Thanks Dolny family.... and thanks Vi.

Julie said...

You're getting so speedy Vi!!
She is growing up fast, but I see she hasn't started shaving yet... that's good. The Burl Ives look is really keen cutie :)