The life and times of two rising superstars.
Let the fun begin! YEAH Violet! I can hardly wait for her & Gwen to terrorize David's house when you visit in January! BTW - when is the trip again? I want to be able to schedule around your visit!
Wow! Good job beautiful baby girl!
That's our girl!!
waaaahoooo!
Kristen, Mike and Vi will be there January 7th through 12th. Sadly, I will not be joining them:-(
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Let the fun begin! YEAH Violet! I can hardly wait for her & Gwen to terrorize David's house when you visit in January! BTW - when is the trip again? I want to be able to schedule around your visit!
Wow! Good job beautiful baby girl!
That's our girl!!
waaaahoooo!
Kristen, Mike and Vi will be there January 7th through 12th. Sadly, I will not be joining them:-(
Post a Comment