10 February 2010

Just a few quick pics

Vi is finally coming out of her sickness today. You may recall, if I remembered to tell you, that Vi had a sinus infection last week. She was on 10 days of amoxycillin to clear it up. The first 7 days of her antibiotics had her improving steadily, but then she developed a horrible cough and lots of mucus. So much mucus, in fact, that she would choke on it every once in a while. Back to the doctor... her sinus infection had moved into her lungs. So then it was 4 days of zithromax. She seems to finally have the sparkle in her eye and an increased capacity for getting into trouble. Her appetite is back so all things are looking up.

Some pics to make you feel all warm and fuzzy. The theme of these photos, "Do you think Vi will follow in her mom's (and I guess her dad's) footsteps and be addicted to school?"



This one takes some explaining. Jaidyn is 4 months younger than Violet, so Vi feels compelled to teach Jaidyn how to work the ring stacker toy.


4 comments:

grandmapa said...

Violet is so beautiful, so cute and so smart!

Jenn said...

That place looks fun! I wish I had a ring stacker toy in my cubicle! Go Vi!

joanna said...

Also funny to notice how much bigger Jaidyn is than Violet. Vi has about 3 or 4 months on her, but Jaidyn nearly dwarfs her.

Jenn said...

Good things come in small packages!