Apparently it's been 13 days since our last blog post. Shame, shame, shame.
Here is what you came for.

Vi in the dryer.

Who is this strange dog in the house?
Oh... it's a Violet-dog!
(hat credit goes to Phyllis K., thanks Phyllis!)

Riding horses is hard work. Time for a water break.

Fashionista.
OK, check this out. Violet signs the work for "cat". Pure brilliance.
3 comments:
We miss all of you. Violet is multitalented and beautiful!
I could be wrong, but I think in the parenting book you guys sent us it says that you're supposed to take the clothes off the baby before you wash them. No doubt you used the "gentle" cycle so it's all good. I love the puppy dog hat! Our cat has one just like it, but she doesn't wear it with as much enthusiasm. I can't believe she's holding that huge glass with one tiny hand!
A week without a Violet post is like a week without sunshine. But, these pics are so worth the wait! How fun! What a cute little puppy :) Fabulous boa! And now we see the secret to her well tamed hair... lint free dryer balls! I think I will try it for my fly aways.
Post a Comment