06 February 2010

Pics from daycare

Today was pretty warm, about 35 degF so Vi and I went for a neighborhood stroll(er). Warm as it was I bundled her up in lots of layers of fleece and fake fur.


The rest of the pics are stolen from the picasa site for the daycare she goes to. I would say that without a doubt she has more fun there than I do at work. Lucky gal.




3 comments:

Julie said...

What a beautiful, sweet baby! It looks like you found a great daycare/preschool for her... bright, cheery, very clean, lots to do, and she looks very happy and comfortable there. How reassuring for you and Joanna.
Glad to see you are getting some balmy just-above-freezing temperatures to stroll your snow angel around in. Her hood looks like a big fluffy halo! How fitting :)

DJB said...

I don't think "hottie" covers it... in that coat she looks more like a diva! I love the nap photo... what an angel!

joanna said...

Dave and Julie, I don't think we ever officially thanked you for the Solstice/Christmas presents you sent. Soooo, Thank You! What a thoughtful bunch you are:-) And I couldn't forget Dave's note to Violet, artfully crafted and written in crayon. I'm happy to know that she is your favorite color!

We can't wait to get a trip planned to see you guys. Whether we go up there, you come down here, or we simply meet somewhere in the middle (Yellowstone? Jackson Hole?) we'll be super-excited to see you again and meet B3!