14 April 2010

Vi has been especially cute lately

Little Vi is the cutest girl in the world. No joke. She is. Seriously...

I'm a little punchy tonight. I took the day off to clean up and burn some weeks, then took a bike ride and then shampooed the carpet. So my usual riveting posts will probably end up all disjointed sounding. Besides, all the video took a looooong time to load and whatever steam I started this post with has long since escaped.

She loves to sit in her rocking chair and read books.

She can make this puzzle. She can do it all by herself. Of course I have no movie to prove it, but she really made the puzzle herself. Vi is in serious puzzle mode right now. It's great to make puzzles with her and watch her figure out the spatial and visual relationships.


Cute outfit #1
Cute outfit #2, with muffin.
Cute outfit #3

Violet is working on her collection of animal noises. Here she demonstrates a lion. She also has decided that buzzing her lips is great fun. I would agree.


Violet loves to play in the tub. For example, yesterday she had a 30 minute bath, and then stayed in the tub another 15 minutes after we drained the water. I would have thought she would get cold but she seems perfectly happy playing with the bubbles. Goooood times.


We inflated Joanna's huge exercise ball the other day, too. Violet has figured out how to use it for exercise as well. Vi loves the novelty of a ball the same size as her. Violet also likes to explore percussive qualities of the exercise ball.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

cutastic post, mike! well worth your effort-- thanks!

grandmapa said...

thanks for taking the time to post this. We are smiling and loving to watch Violet.
Violet is the smartest baby ever!

Kate said...

ROAR!!

DJB said...

It's a tough call, but I've got to go with cute outfit#2. It must make mom and dad so happy to watch her do a puzzle by herself! What a beautiful girl!

Julie said...

SO Over-the-top SUPER CUTE!!! Nice bath-time stew! Outfit Number #3 is my favorite!