Now, for those of you w/out children of your own, I fully understand how this information likely seems completely unexciting. You may wonder "why does this warrant a paragraph of more of space, and why should I find it anything more than mildly interesting?". First of all, you shouldn't find it anything more than mildly interesting. Second, I'm not exactly sure why it warrants more than a paragraph of space here, but somehow it does.
So, now that we're all settled on the oddly important business of Violet's, uhm, business on the potty, let's get on to even more news.
My dad made it down to visit this past week. It was great to see him, and he had a wonderful time with Violet. We're hoping to get to see him again soon.
Vi and Dad enjoyed building all sorts of things, including this "castle".
Vi soon showed Dad how to topple the "castle".
And here's a bit of a retrospective. Something prompted me to take a bit of a walk down memory lane this evening, and so I'll subject you to the same.
"Uhm, a little help, please? I think I may be stuck..."
Vi and I in the Owyhee desert.
Vi has a rare quiet moment with Izzy and Bell at the Dolny's house. If you know Izzy, you know why the moment was a rare one.
This one is a bit newer. By "a bit", I mean it was taken yesterday evening. Violet enjoyed her dinner at Callaway's.

And finally, I thought you might like to see a picture Mike took last night. He was out feeding the horses, and Violet (as is often the case) was helping. This time around, however, she had a bit more than her typical handful of loose alfalfa leaves and stems when he turned around to check on her.







3 comments:
Hooraaaayyyy! Good job on the potty Violet!!! WOW! Big girl undies are on the horizon! As we change the umpteenth diaper here at the Burkhart Estate.... we will be thinking of you lucky folks :)
That picture of her with the hay is absolutely priceless!!! so cute!
I am so glad you got that photo with the flake of hay. Brings back good memories. I remember Joanna following me around and helping to feed Bucky.
Post a Comment