Here, Violet eats one of her many creations, a "sham shap" (sandwich), made of crackers. We were having crackers, cottage cheese, and hummus for lunch.
Here, Violet and her Indian-American friend, Prithika, play with the stroller at school. Prithika is one snappy dresser.
Violet will brave the cold, or just about any weather really, to get on the swings.
Vi is a good driver. Especially when she doesn't want to go to bed.
I tried a new kind of amaryllis this year, a variety called "Luna". This one has three stalks, two of which bloomed at the same time. There are nine blossoms total in this photo, although you can only see a few of them. Each blossom is about eight inches in diameter.
The last potatoes from last year's garden. These beauties ended up in a potato salad last week.

3 comments:
Beautiful video, thanks for posting it. Thanks for the valentine too.
You have a package in the mail as of today. We love you.
I. Cannot. Believe. How. Big. She. Is... ahhhhh
Awesome beautiful potatoes! Both, the root-cellar treasures and the SWEET POTATO with the sammie! That is what all good chef's say... "I just MAKE it". If the recipe is that good, I understand your hesitancy to just give it away. This is where you capitalize on the blog, Vi.
Post a Comment