Lance and Violet
Violet meets some new farm kittens.

Great-Grandmother Joanna tells Violet about the little piggies that went to the market.

Grammy Joanna kept track of Violet at breakfast one morning.

Violet, Grandpa Dennis, and Cheryl

Violet and Grandpa Dennis play with some spoons.

Jennifer, Violet, Mike, Joanna, and Kate at the Bear Lake observation area. We headed from here down to the lake for some famous Bear Lake raspberry milkshakes.
Mike, Violet, Kate, and Jennifer at Aggie Ice Cream on the USU campus. It seems there was a recurring theme during Kate and Jennifer's visit...
Big Uncle D (aka Katie's Denny) and Violet shared some quality time after dinner one evening.

We have a lot more pictures to share, but we'll save those for another posting. Keep checking back, and leave any and all comments you have - we love to read them!
3 comments:
We enjoyed having all of you for dinner. GREAT evening. We especially love to see everyone interact with Vi, the best baby ever.
I think it's very funny to call him Big Uncle D. I second the motion.
Kate - you started the whole "Big Uncle D" thing...so I don't know if you can second it. I stole it from you!
And I hope Denny doesn't mind...
Post a Comment