15 October 2009

Vi gets a present!

Today little Vi got two birthday gifts in the mail, one box (from my dad) contained a very cool hand-me-down sweater that used to belong to my sister Jennifer and the other box (from my sister Kate) contained a super cool toy and very stylish clothes. Here is the super cool toy!


8 comments:

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

What? A sweater that was mine? WTF? Which one?

Jenn said...

Violet - you are getting so big! You don't even look like a baby anymore! Such a big girl already, and beautiful as ever. Happy 5 days 'til your bday!

Jenn said...

"Yay! I got a cool alligator toy. Very fun to play wi...what? A napkin? Oooo fun..."

Kate said...

Vi does look really big all of the sudden.... wow... and I'm excited she seems to enjoy Aligator. napkins aren't all they're cracked up to be.

Julie said...

Great Alligator! I want one!!

Kate Comstock said...

Vi says,"This toy is wicked cool but how do I know that it's an alligator and not a crocodile?" Because she's uber smart and knows they are different. ;)

grandmapa said...

Happy Birthday Violet, the smartest baby ever.
We love you.