04 March 2010

Vi's first pair of Carharts

We wouldn't be true to our Idaho/Washington roots if Vi didn't have a pair of her own Carharts. Thanks to Nancy and Bruce, Vi is now rockin the new Carhart overalls. Also, we had a family dinner that included Mary and Tom. Mary and Tom have been strong supporters of our little family since we arrived. We're not sure what we did to deserve such stalwart allies but we sure are glad we have them to lean on now and then. We repaid them with Cougar Gold cheese, red wine and mustard glazed salmon with garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus. Just for good measure I included some pictures of flowers from my recent trip to San Diego. It's spring somewhere, just not here.



Vi gives a clinic on how to eat mac and cheese.

2 comments:

grandmapa said...

Our Violet is the most beautiful baby ever. She looks pretty comfy in those Carhart overalls. We love all of you.

Julie said...

I needed the Mac-n-cheese clinic... turns out I've been doing it wrong all these years. Good job with the silverware little Violet!