09 January 2010

Nostrovia!

It's been a whirlwind trip home to CT this week. I have no illusions about my role in this week's activities, everyone really wants to see Violet. Below is a quick look at the last few days...


Front and rear views of Violet and Steve watching the Patriots stink up the football field

Violet likes Krista

Myself, Violet and Jennifer (a friend from high school) had a play-date (her kids and Vi)

Violet's first pierogi! Pierogi credit goes to Babci (but I helped pinch them together)

See, evidence of me helping make pierogis

Vi found a way to amuse herself at home

Vi on a plane

Vi with Kate

3 comments:

Kate said...

nice!........we wanted to see you, too, Mike-- not JUST Violet... will there be follow-up posts with even more pictures?

joanna said...

Great pictures, looks like everyone is having a great time. But you need to come home now. I miss you two!

grandmapa said...

Quite a handsome group of people!