After her big night out, Violet relaxed with a short ride on her favorite steed.
21 January 2010
Violet aime le jazz et son cheval
Last night we decided to abandon our professional responsibilities, foregoing our usual laptop hypnosis we instead dropped in to Le Nonne for some jazz, dessert and a cocktail. Joanna paired a g&t with a nutella crepe drizzled with vanilla creme sauce, I enjoyed a scotch and tiramisu and Violet had some bread. The music was fun, a quartet playing mostly standards. Joanna knows the saxophone player, Jon Gudmundson, who is another saxophone faculty at USU. Joanna and I had a brief flashback to pre-Violet times. Violet even danced and sang along. Not so much singing as improvising with some baby-scat. All of us were smiling, so a complete success!
After her big night out, Violet relaxed with a short ride on her favorite steed.
After her big night out, Violet relaxed with a short ride on her favorite steed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It should be noted that Violet now goes over to the rocking horse and points at it, letting us know that she is ready for a ride. And she just learned how to press its ear to make the galloping and whinnying noises. In fact I think this video shows the second time she'd ever done it! And I'm so proud of the "look Mamma, no hands" maneuver she pulls off:-)
That horse video is awesome! She is so big! I can so easily jump to the image of her on real horses so soon! wow.......
... down-home sensibilities yet refined tastes ... what a little lady!
giddyup giddyup! Good job! Nice riding little cowgirl!
Bravo to a night off to relax!
Nice pony! Beautiful Violet!
Post a Comment