
So after all of those non-Violet France pictures, we figured we needed to return to the main theme. VIOLET!
Today we went on a family bike ride up Smithfield Canyon. Joanna and I rode out bikes while Violet was carried along in the Burley trailer. When I didn't have to worry about pulling Violet, the trail seemed much more smooth. Violet, however, was telling us that it was too bumpy.
Here is a vid of me pulling Vi up the trail.
The two best looking girls ever...

Me and Vi throwing stones into the creek.

Violet showing Joanna how to throw rocks
Our rides

Vi getting fueled up for leg of our journey!

We saw this little critter on our way home
2 comments:
The spider picture does NO JUSTICE to scale. That damn spider was bigger than the palm of my hand - no joke. Mike didn't believe me until I dropped my bike in the middle of the road and ran over to take pictures. Once I got up enough courage, I put my hand down near it and seriously, its legs reached out as far as my outstretched fingers. His/her body was about two inches long. Biggest spider I have EVER seen outside of a zoo.
YUUUUUUCKY!!!! Nice Halloween forshadowing, but... EEEEeeeewwwww.....YUUUUUCK!!! It is clearly longer than the year of growth on that horsetail!
So happy to see pics of cute cute Vi! I swear she looks taller than when you guys were here! I LOVE the picture of her tonsils! I can't wait to see what she is going to be for Halloween!
Post a Comment