
One of the many bottles of wine that we drank.

The outside of the church at Carcassonne.

The inside of the church at Carcassonne.

A turkey, after a fashion.

And here is a video of five guys who were singing in the church. It's worth the download. You should turn up your speakers. I have longer videos of this, but they are something like 200MB and too large for upload to blogspot. It's hard not get goosebumps when you hear this kind of music performed live in the venue for which it was conceived.
5 comments:
Funny that turkey migrated so far south this early in the year (tee hee). If that ugly thing is not a conversation piece / comment tease... I don't know what is! Tres bien on the post-trip post hustle!
I don't like the way that cake is lookin at me. Cool shots of the church... you can only imagine the power the church had in those times was immense. I hope that turkey doesn't lead to any more trouble than he already has! I miss you guys!
Shocked that there were no additional comments on the smooth France-France-France-France-TURKEY-France post. Still... tickled to see the "altered" BOM featured.
oh my gosh that music gave me chills and I was grinning from ear to ear listening. Denny & I both enoyed Vi's jibber jabber about tractors. Fantastic! We wished we lived closer!!!!!!
Julie - I think the turkey simply left readers speachless:-) It IS a masterpiece, btw.
Kate - we wished you lived closer, too! And yes, a phone call is well overdue! I'm sure you suffer a similar lack of time as I do...
Post a Comment