03 April 2011

It gets good around 35 seconds or so...

Violet has been singing a lot lately. If I could figure out how to easily post an audio file to blogger I will share them with you.   My phone saves things as m4a files and I haven't yet downloaded a converter and then uploaded the mp3 files to a file server so that I can link to them.  I'll get around to it sometime.

I dunno, I'm pretty tired tonight and I haven't really been planning this post for more than a few minutes, so I hope you can excuse the thematic shortcomings and general disorganization. You get what you pay for on these fly-by-night blogs...

These are Willy peppers.  No shit.  


Katie Cat managed to find her way into the house and make her presence known.

We have chicks.  Lots and lots of chicks in our house.

The first official flower of spring, Snow Crocus.  (We do not necessarily endorse this website, but they did have a nice picture and some marginal description.)

Cool lenticular cloud without the corresponding mountain.

Violet breaking in her wheels.  Ring-ring!




4 comments:

grandmapa said...

GREAT tricycle! Nice riding and ringing too.

Julie said...

Wow! So much to comment on! You post on the fly very well! Let me just say "Willie's R Us" is he lare e us! That is a Sweet Altocumulus lenticularis pic! I am ubber impressed by Vi on the tri, but my favorite is kitty bringing her a giggle!

Kate Comstock said...

right as I opened the page, before I could read the name of the peppers I was thinking "wow...uh...those peppers look like weiners...I must have warped sense of humor" But now I don't feel so bad. (but I DO have a warped sense of humor) That is a riot! Maybe you can find some more anatomical veggies and make a whole person! The cloud is awesome; never have I seen a cloud like that. And I'm most impressed that Violet the Pilot is riding a trike. wooooot woooot!

Jenn said...

I think those peppers made me blush. I thought this was a family blog.