25 April 2011

Quick Easter-y Update


No time for much commentary, other than an update about the Easter Bunny's visit to our house this weekend. He/she visited on Saturday afternoon (if we don't celebrate the holy day of Easter, who cares what day the giant bunny visits, right?) while Vi was napping. She and I had dyed some hard-boiled eggs that morning, but the E.B. left plastic eggs, some holding stickers and other treats. Here you go, photojournalism at its phinest:

Vi made bunny ears at school last Friday. Complete with creepy eyes (but we didn't mention that).


Better shot of Vi's cute dress. It is a size 18 months, but finally fits now that she is 2.5 yrs old. Wardrobe credit goes to Grandma Nancy.


Easter egg dying was soooo much fun.


I think I see an orange egg...


The Easter Bunny even hid some eggs on the front porch!


Easter egg basket hat.


And last but not least, I feel compelled to mention that I was mistaken for an accompanist at my student's senior saxophone recital on Saturday afternoon. His father shook my hand, said hello, and asked if I was "playing for Jeff". I was a bit confused and mumbled something about how Jeff was actually, in a way, playing for me as I was his professor. His dad then said that he thought I was way too young to be a professor and that he just assumed I was a student accompanist....

4 comments:

mike said...

Hey, I'm married to a hottie prof, too!

Amber Gideon said...

Ok, I know I always say the same thing over and over again but... she is so adorable!!!

Julie said...

That Violet dress is so perfect! Every time I look on the blog and think "she can't get any cuter"... BLAM! She DOES it!
Mike, it's true, she does take after her beautiful and youthful mamma!

Julie said...

Wow 18-months! She really is a petite little thing! Ben is wearing/outgrowing 24-month stuff and some 2T and he is only 20 months old!