21 April 2011

Quick Update

Not much time to share, but I thought I'd post a few new pictures for your perusal. Enjoy!

Here's the living room!



I took a couple of ducklings and chicks to Violet's school this week. They are studying birds and baby animals right now, so it fit in perfectly. And they seemed really interested in the different sizes and colors of the eggs I took, as well.



Vi directed Mike to make some chalk drawings for her the other evening. Not just a few, but a LOT of chalk drawings. "Draw me aaaahhhhh momma. And a daddy. And a Kokanee. And a Sue Cat. And a doghouse. And a kitty house. And a blue truck. And a car with a momma and a daddy and a dog and a cat and a horse and a cow in it. And dog food. And a door." etc!



Cute Vi picture from school.



1 comment:

Kate Comstock said...

Sweet as always. I am looking forward to seeing you guys!!!!!!