Not much to report today. Lots of sleeping babies and not much sleeping parents. I think I may have gotten four hours of sleep in the last 24.
It took us two tries to make it to town. We left the driveway feeling good about our odds of a quick trip to Fred Meyer. A mile down the road Violet announced that she was hungry. We were surprised because she had just been fed, nevertheless we turned the car around and went back home. 60 minutes later after refueling Vi we tried again and actually made it to the store. After 10 minutes of shopping Violet again announced that she was hungry. We made haste to the checkout and then headed home.
Like I said, not much to report.
1 comment:
Meh, just whip the boob out and go for it otherwise you'll never get out of the house.
Post a Comment