The little squirrel is slightly less hungry the past few days. It's not like she's not eating, it's more like she's not constantly ravenous. We hope this means her growth spurt has slowed down. She's also discovered her thumb lately. I think this might be due to us pushing the pacifier for the last few days -- and we all know that pacifiers are the gateway for a lifetime of oral fixation. Does that make us enablers? Naw... it just makes the house a little more quiet.
Cutie pic #1
3 comments:
So we didn't even notice that we left that stuff there. Just think of it as a "thank you" present for letting us stay there! :) Just wait and see how much stuff you forget when you have to bring the entire kitchen with you when you leave!
That second picture of Violet is just precious!
No, I took my sippy cup with me when I left.
Post a Comment