19 January 2009

Hello to Mike

Hello to everyone who reads this actually, but especially hello to Mike as he is out of town tonight. He made me promise to post some pictures and/or video tonight so that he wouldn't feel like he missed too much of Violet (and presumably me...) while he's away. So Mike, here you go:


Violet can now roll from her back to her front, although she has a hard time getting her arm out from under herself sometimes.



Vi had some naked time this evening. She enjoyed it, and I enjoyed watching the naked baby squirm around. And when she rolled over back-to-front, she even figured out how to get her arm out from under her!


Trooper found the pillow I shoved off of the bed last night, and decided it was the perfect place for him to nap while I fed Vi in bed this morning.



On another note, I learned today that our babysitter, Ellen, is also a national trainer for the nonprofit organization Parents as Teachers. I didn't know anything about them, but am going to learn more now...

Happy Inauguration Day (tomorrow). I think we'll have to celebrate once Mike gets back tomorrow evening. Even though she won't remember it, Violet is taking part in an historic event!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Trooper is almost as cute as Vi in this post... Almost...