25 January 2009

Uh-oh, lame post alert


Joanna has been quite blog-posty lately, so lest ye all forget that Mike even exists, I will take this opportunity to post while Joanna is in the shower.

Not really a whole lot of excitement over here. More incremental remodeling of the house, e.g. we had a sheetrocker come over and he is preparing a quote for us to finish the basement. I hope it's not too expensive because I hate hanging sheetrock. I double-hate mudding and taping. Mostly because I suck at it, but also because if I'm doing housework, I'm not playing with Violet or riding the horses or my bike.

We went for a walk in the snow today near the Logan River. We even saw some ducks. Quack-quack.

Violet continues to become more and more alert. 'Turns out, that alert babies require much more attention than sleepy babies. Violet also has decided that she is going to start rolling over more frequently. Example, I lay her down on her back, go get a glass of wine, when I come back she has moved about 18" to the left and is now pointed the other way. I think that our time of Violet-stays-where-we-put-her is quickly drawing to a close.

For some reason the pics today are posting small. If you click on them they will load full size for maximum cuteness.

5 comments:

grandmapa said...

VIOLET IS SO STONG AND VERY CUTE

grandmapa said...

Mike - GREAT pictures, thanks for posting them!!

titaniumbadger said...

She gets cuter with each picture! I really enjoy following her story :)

MoscowMatt said...

forget Violet- what a sexy momma!

Unknown said...

Forget the baby- what a sexy momma!