Some good news for me and Joanna is now she fits into the B.O.B. baby jogger! I've been waiting what seems like forever for her to be ready to ride in the BOB even though we bought it in August. Here she and I are on it's first trip outside. Evaluated as a jogger, the BOB is a huge improvement over the Zooper. I think it's due to the Bigger wheels and better bearings. It's also a fair bit lighter than the Zooper. It's not even the official BOB jogging model and it still works superbly.
Lately we've been having beautiful moonrises like this one.
And... Violet turned over last week! She can go from her front to her back flipping either to the left or to the right. She was quite able on Wed and Thur of last week but has since been on a baby-turn-over hiatus. Either she forgot how to roll over (likely) or is just messing with us.
Other good news, I got accepted to race in the SSWC09 in Durango, CO!
1 comment:
I knew Miss Violet would develop a routine! I especially like the "Ready for Action" picture. She's so happy!!!!
Congrats on Durango.
Post a Comment