19 November 2008

Been away a while...

I (Mike) have been on business travel a lot the last few days and then we went to Idaho this weekend to visit family. Funny thing about family out west, it doesn't much matter if you share blood with them, family is the group of people who love and you look out for you even when you aren't aware you need any protection.

Some pictures. We have more pics to share, but Joanna has the camera memory card right now and these are the gems that made it to my laptop.

So here is Katie. She loves Violet, our red-eyed devil-baby. We had trouble keeping Violet out of her arms all night. For the record, we made no attempt to dissuade Katie from holding Vi. If Katie was keeping here busy, that means we were free to drink and well, not be actively holding Vi!

Here are Mary and Cary. I hereby declare a Photo Caption Contest for what Mary was saying during this photo. Polite responses will be penalized.


Violet's must have magic poop, because it's like a magnet for these three.

There will be more pictures to come, sit tight until later this evening.

2 comments:

Kate Comstock said...

Photo Caption Contest:
"This is the finger I use to check Cary's temperature..."

I'm so thrilled to be blogged about! Yes, I am quite enamored with little Violet Ray. she's a doll. I've GOT to come visit!!!! Nothing like babies and coming up with smart-ass remarks to generate towards Mike. You really ARE like a brother to me. :)

Amy said...

Violet looks so cute! She is getting so alert and interactive (or at least it seems so from the pictures).

We would come visit you this weekend, but both kids are sick (one with ear infection, one with throat infection), so we will keep ourselves on our side of Valley View Highway for a while longer.