My sister Kate is visiting. It's her first in person visit with the future Queen of the World.

In other news, we went to the doctor today, too. Violet had a goopy eye, which turned out to be the result of an ear infection. The pediatrician prescribed a pink amoxicillin suspension even though he admitted to us that it has about the same efficacy on infant ear infections as does a glucose solution. Hooray for Big Pharma? The cool part about the visit was not that we pumping Vi full of probably unecessary drugs, but that she now weighs
9lb 6oz. It is comforting to know that her incessant consumption of calories has been put to good use. She is now up to the 47th percentile for weight. Not quite
average, but getting better.
Little Violet rolled over today. Under her own power, even.
Get ready, here she comes
Inspired and outclassed by
Amy, I am charging the battery on our other camera so that I can take vids of the critter. Stay tuned for some excellent COPS quality footage. Now where did I put my torn up wife-beater tshirts...?
The three of us went for a walk up
Smithfield Canyon on Saturday.


It was Violet's first outdoor experience. She handled it with aplomb. Her super special fuzzy pink bear suit allowed her to use her Jedi mind trick and wrestle two badgers and a black bear into submission. I'm glad I'm on her good side (for now).


1 comment:
Ah, but it was you who inspired ME. I never blogged a moment in my life before I saw your fabu blog.
Post a Comment