12 November 2008

No words, just pics



7 comments:

Kate said...

these are cuuuute.

joanna said...

Do you think she looks a little like Dziadziu in the second to the last picture (in the orange stripes)? I do...

Kate said...

Dave Dziadziu or Joe Dziadziu? I think I can see what you're saying with Dave. What color eyes? They look kind of blue here?

joanna said...

Joe, your and Mike's Dziadziu. At first I thought she looked like your uncle John, but then realized it really went back to your Dziadziu.

Yes, her eyes are blue right now. I guess they could still change color, but probably not since they haven't by now.

Kate said...

my dad said he thought she looked like you! I'll give my opinion in a couple of weeks....

Kate Comstock said...

wahoooo! I figured it out! don't know how I missed the "post comment" section before. I'm really not technologically savy.

I'm diggin the antlers but it doesn't look like Vi was.... Kinda reminds me of Ralphie in the Christmas Story when he has to put on the bunny outfit his Aunt Clara made him. I'm so glad I finally got to meet her!!!!

Amber Gideon said...

aaawwwww!