01 November 2008

Scary baby!

Today we dropped off Nancy at the truck stop. It was a bummer to see her go. She made such a huge difference for Joanna (and me) while she was here. Now that she is gone my father has been promoted to chief Joanna-helper. I can help tomorrow, but come Monday when I go to work it's all on Dave.



Here is another pic of Bruce holding Violet. Check out how small she looks next to his giant meat paws!



Here is a blurry pic of Violet in her Halloween costume. Notice how enhanced her scariness is when the lights are off. If you can't see it in the picture, the skeleton print glows in the dark. Oooooooooo.



Otherwise another slow day. Some laundry, some email, some sleeping, and a long drive to Burley and back which pretty much wiped out all four of us. We have been sitting on our collective asses all afternoon just trying to play it cool. 'Cept for Violet, who isn't playing -- she is cool.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I am bringing a Thanksgiving outfit... do not purchase one. and how old is the other baby who will be there?

joanna said...

By Thanksgiving, I think Leela will be about eight months old. Maybe nine...but I think eight.

Anonymous said...

Joanna, you have a fabulous memory. Leela will be just over 8 months when were visiting. We got both the girls matching polka-dot sleepers. I can't wait to get pictures!