The link doesn't display exactly what we now own. In fact, ours seems to have far more Space Odyssey 2001 (or at least Little Shop of Horrors) features. Trooper is there to spice up the photo. If you were a dog wouldn't you think he was spicy? Seriously, this thing has a changing table, a vibrator, flashing lights, dancing Grateful Dead bears, two kinds of music, the list goes on and on. The good part is that it's rolls down the hall like a bobsled. It's very easy to push around and take from room to room. Violet seems to like it, she kicks her little legs and gurgles and generally is out of our hair for about an hour at a time. Then she decides she needs to be held and we pick her up for a while, then put her back down.
Other than that, I'm dealing with the dread of going back to work tomorrow. I think I have pushed my coworkers to the limit of their patience and it's time to earn my paycheck again. Meh.
2 comments:
I was just wondering if they made these for adults? It would be great for the office!
Duuuuude, what's this about a vibrator, flashing lights, dancing Grateful Dead bears, and music? Where can I find this???
Post a Comment