
Joanna and Violet had a big day out on the town today. The doctor's office, the grocery store and then Shangri-La. Violet did just fine. She woke up for the last five minutes of the Shangri-La stop and knawed on her hand like a skunk on a chicken. We went to Shangri-La for some kind of progesterone lotion for Joanna and also ended up signing up to buy a 18-22 lb free range organic turkey for Thanksgiving. So Aunt Kate and hopefully the Golovichs will be lip smackin' on some dope (or shall I say dope-free) turkey in a few weeks. Are you still thinking of coming down for Thanksgiving, E? I hope so, I would like to bask in the glow of the Washington State Homebrewer of the Year. Maybe some of that cool will rub off on me.
1 comment:
We're definitely planning on coming to visit! I can't wait to see Violet (you and Joanna too of course)! I'm mentally working on the list of things that we need to bring with us in order to keep the princess happy. I'm so excited!!
Post a Comment